You can create vouchers for non-creditable sales.
This nature of transaction is provided for Delhi.
To record an invoice for non-creditable sales
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no.
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Sales Non-Creditable .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen
o Enter the sales details as shown below:
o Press Enter to save and return to the sales voucher.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Sales Non-Creditable (VAT)' has been shared with