The Revised Schedule VI requires the Cost of Materials Consumed to be disclosed on the face of the Statement of Profit and Loss.
Drill down into the Cost of Materials Consumed Note Summary :
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to view the Note Summary in detailed form. The detailed view for Note Summary displays the default Tally Groups with balances which have been classified under various Schedule VI Groups .
● Ctrl+F10: Restore Def. : Click Ctrl+F10 : Restore Def. or press Ctrl+F10 to undo any manual Schedule VI classification performed on the default Tally Groups/Ledgers.
● T : Stock Template : Click T : Stock Template or press Alt+T to set Stock Template .
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 key to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default display for the above report.
● Show Items with Zero Balance : Set this option to Yes to display the default Tally Groups with Nil Balance in the detailed format for the Note Summary.
● Show Nett Balance : Set this option to Yes to display only Nett Balance instead of Debit and Credit Balances.
● Show Notes : Set this option to Yes to display the Notes entered for the selected Schedule VI element if any.
● Scale Factor for Values : Select the required Scale Factor from Crores, Hundreds, Lakhs, Millions, Ten Lakhs, ten Millions, Ten Thousands, Thousands or Default for displaying the balances in the Schedule VI Balance Sheet.
'Cost of Materials Consumed (India)' has been shared with