You can access the Support Centre from a remote location. To remotely access the support centre you need to first access the support centre locally, and then login to the Support Centre for remote access.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Support Centre .
2. Click L : Login or press Alt + L to open the Remote Tally.NET User Login screen. The Remote Tally.NET User Login screen appears as shown below:
3. Enter the e-mail ID and password in Your E-Mail ID and Tally.NET Password respectively.
4. Press Enter to view the Support Centre - Select Account screen, as shown below:
In the Support Centre - Select Account screen,
● Select the required user account.
● Press Enter to remotely access the Support Centre.
The Support Centre screen with the selected account will be displayed as shown below:
5. Click L : Logout to log out from the Support Centre .
Note: If you have forgotten your Tally.NET Password, click F5: Reset Password . A new password will be sent to your registered e-mail ID.
In case, your ID (user name) is linked to multiple accounts refer the topic Select Account
'Access Support Centre Remotely' has been shared with