The Material Out Voucher is used to record the material transfer out.
In case of Job Work - Material Out voucher can be used by the Job Worker as well as Principal Company.
● Principal Company: Can use this Voucher to transfer the Raw Materials to the Job Worker.
● Job Worker: Can use this voucher to transfer the Finished goods to the Principal Company.
This voucher can also be used for any other purpose other than Job Work.
To pass the Material Out voucher
1. Go to F11: Inventory Features , Enable the option Use material in and out vouchers
Note: This option will automatically be set to Yes in case Enable job order processing is enabled in F11: Inventory Features , as the Material In/Out is associated with Job Order Processing.
2. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Vouchers .
3. Press Ctrl+J or click on Ctrl+J: Material Out.
4. Select the Supplier’s (Job Worker) / Customer's (Principal Company) name from the List of Ledger Accounts . Use Alt+C to create a new account. The Party Details screen is displayed:
o Select the required Order No(s) / option from the List of Orders .
o Provide the other details as shown above and Save to return to Inventory Voucher Creation screen.
o Select the required destination Godown from the List of Godowns .
Note: Select the appropriate Godown based on the type of Job Order.
In case the Job Worker is issuing the finished goods to the Principal Company , the Destination Godown should be set to Not Applicable .
In case the Principal Company is issuing raw materials to the Job Worker , the Godown enabled with Our Stock with Third Party in Godown masters should be selected.
o Select the Stock Item which is issued, from the List of Stock Items . The Item Allocations sub-screen is displayed.
o Select the Order No , Component of , Godown , Quantity , Rate and Amount as shown:
Note: The Component of will automatically display the Primary Item of the selected component.
o Press Enter to return to Inventory Voucher Creation screen.
o Press F12 configuration to enable/disable other options as shown:
'Record Material Out Voucher' has been shared with