The procedure for Note Number Configuration for Profit & Loss A/c is the same as that of Balance Sheet.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Financial Statements > Profit & Loss A/c .
2. Click F8 : Note No. or press F8 .
3. To configure the printing of Schedule VI Group with Zero balance, set Even Zero Balance to Yes against the appropriate Groups.
4. Enter the appropriate Note Numbers for the Schedule VI Group having balance under Balance column.
5. Press Enter to save the Note Numbers .
The Profit and Loss A/c Statement with updated Note Numbers is displayed as shown below:
Notes to Note Summary can be entered in the Note Number Configuration using the N : Notes button available in the Note Number Configuration screen. The same will be displayed in the Note Number Configuration report under Notes to Note Summary .
'Configure Note Number for Profit and Loss A/c (India)' has been shared with