You need to renew Tally Software Service (TSS) on its expiry, to continue to avail all product upgrades and features.
TSS details are displayed in the License & Services block of the Information Panel . These details appear in red, fifteen days prior to the expiry of TSS.
The following services are not available to the user when TSS expires:
● Product updates
● Statutory updates
● Banking services
● Remote access to data
● Data synchronization
● Remote user creation and maintenance
You can renew TSS by choosing one of the following methods:
● Renew TSS from Tally.ERP 9
● Renew TSS online .
To renew TSS from Tally.ERP 9
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F12: Configure > Licensing > Renew TSS .
2. Enter the billing details in the TSS Renewal screen.
3. Select the Payment method from the List of Payment Methods .
The payment modes available are:
o Credit card/Debit card
o Net Banking
o Tally Currency
4. Press Enter . The TSS Renewal screen appears as shown below:
5. Press Enter to renew your TSS subscription. A confirmation message appears once your TSS subscription is renewed.
Note: To buy Tally Currency / Service Coupons , contact your Tally partner or Tally Solutions.
Your email with the article link has been sent.