Tally.ERP 9 provides users with the option to Move Tally Groups/Ledgers from one Schedule VI Head To another Schedule VI Head.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Financial Statements > Balance Sheet or Profit & Loss A/c .
2. Select a Schedule VI Head and press Enter . For example , Current Asset of Balance Sheet, as shown below:
The Note Summary report for the Schedule VI Head appears.
● Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 for the detailed Note Summary .
● Select the Group/Ledger that has to be Moved to a different Schedule VI Head.
● Click Ctrl+X : Move or press Ctrl+X .
The Group/Ledger gets selected.
● Move the cursor over to the Schedule VI Head under which the Group/Ledger needs to be placed.
● Click Ctrl+V : To or press Ctrl+V to move the Group/Ledger under the selected Schedule VI Head.
The selected Group/Ledger appears under the selected Schedule VI Head :
● Click Ctrl+Z : Undo or press Ctrl+Z to restore the Note Summary from the last change made.
'Classification of Groups/Ledgers using Move and To in Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss A/c (India)' has been shared with