You can record interstate sales selecting the nature of transaction Sales Transfer of Right to Use .
This nature of transaction is provided for Bihar, Kerala, Odisha and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for transfer of right to use on sales
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no. .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Sales Transfer of Right to Use , and predefined with the applicable tax rate.
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate . In the VAT Details screen
o Enter the details as shown below:
Note: The above screen appears only when the State is selected as West Bengal in the Company VAT Details screen.
o Press Enter to accept and return to the sales invoice.
6. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Sales Transfer of Right to Use (VAT)' has been shared with