You can record interstate sales selecting the nature of transaction Sales Transfer of Right to Use .
This nature of transaction is provided for Bihar, Kerala, Odisha and West Bengal.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no. .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Sales Transfer of Right to Use , and predefined with the applicable tax rate.
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate . In the VAT Details screen
● Enter the details as shown below:
Note: The above screen appears only when the State is selected as West Bengal in the Company VAT Details screen.
● Press Enter to accept and return to the sales invoice.
6. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Sales Transfer of Right to Use (VAT)' has been shared with