Tally.ERP 9 offers various features that allows you to implement and process payroll. You can use the Payroll Info. menu to create different payroll masters required for computing earnings and deductions for employees.
On this page
● Full integration with accounts for simplified payroll processing and accounting.
● User-defined classifications and sub-classifications for comprehensive reporting on aspects such as employees, employee groups, pay components, or departments.
● Support for user-defined Earnings and Deductions Pay Heads.
● Flexible and user-defined criteria for simple or complex calculations.
● Unlimited grouping of Payroll Masters.
● Support for user-defined production units such as attendance, production, or time based remuneration units.
● Flexible processing period for payroll.
● Comprehensive reports for cost centre as well as employee-wise costing.
● Predefined processes for accurate and timely salary processing, employee statutory deductions & employer statutory contributions.
● Processing payments using the e-payments capability in Tally.ERP 9.
● Auto-fill facility to expedite the attendance, payroll and employer's contribution processes.
● Accurate computation and deduction of statutory payments such as Income Tax, ESI, EPF, NPS, Professional Tax, and Gratuity.
● Generate statutory forms and challans for Income Tax, EPF & ESI, as prescribed.
● Facility to drill-down to the voucher level for any alteration.
● Compute arrears of previous period(s).
● Track loan details of employees.
You can use the Payroll Info. menu to create various payroll masters required for computing earnings and deductions for employees.
Note: The Employee Categories option is available only if the option Maintain more than one payroll or cost category? is set to Yes in F11: Accounting Features screen.
You can create the following to maintain payroll:
● Attendance/ Production Types
● Income Tax Pay Head Configuration
● Override Income Tax Exemption Value
● Previous Employer Details for Income Tax
● Payroll pay heads - Salary, PF, ESI, NPS, PF Admin Expenses
'Payroll in Tally.ERP 9' has been shared with