Tally.ERP 9 offers multiple capabilities for payroll. You can use the Payroll Info. menu to create various payroll masters required for computing earnings and deductions for employees.
On this page
● Full integration with accounts for simplified payroll processing and accounting.
● User-defined classifications and sub-classifications for comprehensive reporting on aspects such as employees, employee groups, pay components, or departments.
● Support for user-defined Earnings and Deductions Pay Heads.
● Flexible and user-defined criteria for simple or complex calculations.
● Unlimited grouping of Payroll Masters.
● Support for user-defined production units such as attendance, production, or time based remuneration units.
● Flexible processing period for payroll.
● Comprehensive reports for cost centre as well as employee-wise costing.
● Predefined processes for accurate and timely salary processing, employee statutory deductions & employer statutory contributions.
● Processing payments using the e-payments capability in Tally.ERP 9.
● Auto-fill facility to expedite the attendance, payroll and employer's contribution processes.
● Accurate computation and deduction of statutory payments such as Income Tax, ESI, EPF, NPS, Professional Tax, and Gratuity.
● Generate statutory forms and challans for Income Tax, EPF & ESI, as prescribed.
● Facility to drill-down to the voucher level for any alteration.
● Compute arrears of previous period(s).
● Track loan details of employees.
You can use the Payroll Info. menu to create various payroll masters required for computing earnings and deductions for employees.
Note: The Employee Categories option is available only if the option Maintain more than one payroll or cost category? is set to Yes in F11: Accounting Features screen.
You can create the following to maintain payroll:
'Payroll in Tally.ERP 9' has been shared with