You can record purchases from unregistered dealers by selecting the nature of transaction Purchase from Unregistered Dealer .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter the Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Purchase From Unregistered Dealer .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate . The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Purchase from Unregistered Dealer (VAT)' has been shared with