Orders can be pre-closed in a sales invoice, partially or completely.
ABC Company received an order on 6-9-2009 for 8 nos of colour Monitor 17" at Rs. 17,500 each . On 7-9-2009, 3 nos were cancelled from the order.
Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Vouchers > F5 : Sales Order to create a sales order. Th e completed Inventory Voucher creation appears as shown:
To pre-close orders in the sales invoice
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Click F12: Configure .
3. Set the option Use Pre-Closure order details to Yes .
4. Select Party A/c Name from the List of Ledger Accounts .
5. Select Order No(s) from the List of Orders , if a sales order exists for the customer.
The Party Details screen appears as shown below:
6. Select the stock item. The Stock Item Allocations screen appears.
7. Select the Tracking Number . The stock item, quantity and rate will appear automatically as the sales order number is selected.
8. Select the Godown .
9. Enter the Quantity delivered and the Pre-Close Quantity .
Note : If delivery note is tracked to the sales invoice, the Pre-Close Quantity column will be skipped.
10. Press Enter .
11. Enter the Reason for Pre-Close .
The Stock Item Allocations screen appears as shown below:
12. Press Enter .
13. Enter Narration , if required.nnn
The Inventory Voucher Creation screen appears as shown below:
14. Press Enter to save the transaction.
Note : The partial quantity of orders placed can be closed by entering the pre-close quantity in Item Allocation screen of Purchase invoice in creation mode.
Your email with the article link has been sent.