The E-mail IDs screen comprises of Contact Numbers and E-mail IDs of ledger Accounts which are created under Bank Accounts, Branch, Capital A/c, Deposits, Loans & Advances (Asset), Loans (Liability), Reserves & Surplus, Retained Earnings, Secured Loans, Unsecured Loans, Sundry Creditors and Sundry Debtors.
This feature is useful in viewing/altering the contact details/e-mail address of ledgers grouped under the above mentioned groups in a single screen, thereby facilitating easy alteration/ inclusion of e-mail address and contact numbers, which can be used for mailing various Accounting reports, confirmation statements and reminder letters to the respective parties.
Note : By default, the E-mail IDs screen displays the list of ledgers for which the E-mail IDs are not specified in the respective ledger master
To view E-Mail IDs screen
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Exception Reports .
● Select the option E-Mail IDs from the Exception report menu.
By default, the E-mail IDs screen displays the list of ledgers for which the E-mail IDs are not specified in the respective ledger master, however you can press Enter on any ledger to go the Ledger Alteration (Secondary) screen and enter/alter the contact number or E-mail IDs of the respective ledger.
● F4: Group : Press this button to view ledgers for a selected group, for which Contact Numbers / E-Mail IDs are not specified in the respective Ledger master, For instance Sundry Debtors as shown below:
● Select the required group and Press Enter.
● F5:All Items : Press this button to view all ledgers with / without E-Mail IDs.
When you press F5 (F5:Exceptions) from the All Items screen, it displays only the ledgers for which Email IDs are not specified.
● F6: Employees : Press F6 or click on F6: Employees button to view the list of Employees for whom the E-Mail ID's are not entered or incorrectly entered.
To enter the correct E-Mail ID's, press Ctrl+Enter on the respective Employee Name to go to the Employee Alteration screen.
For more details on Employee E-Mail IDs exception report, refer to E-Mail IDs report.
Your email with the article link has been sent.