The MSME Transactions Summary report displays Outstanding bills for the MSME's as identified by the Auditor . This report also displays those bills which were cleared after 45 days. This report will help the Auditor to check if the Client has timely cleared the Outstanding Amount from MSME's and comply with the MSME Act.
On this page
Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises (MSME) Transactions .
The MSME Transactions Summary report displays the name of the organisation, Enterprise Type, Name of the Group/Subgroup, Total Vouchers, Audited Vouchers and total amount that is Outstanding for the selected period (shown as Closing Balance).
The Closing Balanc e is not shown for the Bills which are cleared but not within the stipulated time frame.
● F4: Group : Click F4 : Group or press F4 to filter the Enterprises/Party Ledgers belonging to the selected Group.
● F6: Age wise : Click F6 : Age wise or press F6 to select the ageing options - Ageing by Bill Date or Ageing by Due Date and to alter the aging period.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Vouchers under each Enterprise type.
● Ctrl+F12: Value : Click Ctrl+F12 : Value or press Ctrl+F12 to use the Value Filter option to search the specific Vouchers as per the specified user defined criteria. The Auditor can press Enter on the required party name to view the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises - Ledger Vouchers report.
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
Click F12: Configure or press F12 to change the default display for the above report.
● Appearance of Names : Select the required Display Name for the Related Parties
● Show Enterprise Type : Select the required option from the Enterprise Type list to filter the report for selected Enterprise Type, such as Micro, Small, Medium or All Items.
● Show Registration No. : Set this option to Yes display the registration number of MSME.
'Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) - Transactions (India)' has been shared with