You can create a duty ledger for accounting for TCS and also specify the nature of goods.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the Name
3. Select Duties and Taxes as the group name in the Under field.
4. Select TCS as the Type of Duty/Tax .
5. Select a Nature of Goods/Contract/License/Lease from the List of Nature of Goods .
6. Press Enter . The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save the details.
'Creating TCS Duty Ledger' has been shared with