You can create a ledger for your customers under sundry debtors and also set their TCS details.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create
2. Enter the Name .
3. Select Sundry Debtor as the group name in the Under field.
4. Enable the option Maintain bill-by-bill , if required.
o Set a Default credit period .
o Enable the option Check for credit days during voucher entry , if required.
5. Enable the option Is TCS Applicable .
6. Select a Collectee Type in the Buyer/Lessee field.
7. Enter the Name of the service provider under Mailing Details .
8. Enter the Address .
9. Select the Country from the List of Countries .
10. Select the State from the List of States .
11. Enter the PIN Code .
12. Enable Provide Bank Details , if required.
To provide the bank details
1. Enter the Nickname for the service provider.
2. Alter the Favouring Name , if required.
3. Select the Transaction Type from the List of Transaction Types .
4. Enable the option Set as Default , if required.
13. Enter the PAN under Tax Information .
14. Enable the option Provide PAN Details to enter PAN details of the party. The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
1. Enter the PAN Effective Date .
2. Enter the Name on PAN .
3. Press Enter to save the details.
15. Press Enter to save the details.
For more configurations, click here .
'Creating Party Ledger (TCS)' has been shared with