Upgrading to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 allows you to enjoy the new features introduced in the product. It also helps prevent compatibility issues with the latest statutory forms.
You must have a valid Tally Software Services (TSS) subscription to upgrade to the latest release. Watch this video to learn how to upgrade to the latest release.
To upgrade to the latest Tally.ERP 9 release
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F12:Configure > Product and Features .
The product and features screen will appear as shown below:
2. Click F12: Configure .
3. Set Show all releases? to yes. This will ensure that all the available releases are listed.
4. Select the latest release.
5. Click F6: Update as shown below
6. Tally.ERP 9 will need to restart in administrator mode to do the product update. Tally.ERP 9 will automatically restart in administrator mode if you click yes in the below screen.
Your Tally.ERP 9 is updated with the latest release.
Your email with the article link has been sent.