The Pending Advances report provides details of ledger-wise pending loans or advances funded.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Analysis & Verification > Data Analysis > Pending Advances .
The above report displays the details of opening balance of Loans and advances funded along with the transactions (repayment or new loan and advances funded) carried out during the analysis year and Closing Balance.
2. Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default view for the above report.
● Include Squared-Off Ledgers : Set this option to Yes to display the squared Off ledgers i.e. ledgers with Loan/Advances taken and settled during the analysis year.
● Show Name of Group : Set this option to Yes to display the name of immediate Group for each Ledger.
● Appearance of Name : Select the required Display Name for the Ledgers from the list of Display Name Style
● Sorting Method : Select the required sorting method for the transactions from the Sorting Methods list.
You can drill down from the Pending Advances report to view ledger-wise Pending Advances transactions.
3. Select a Ledger and press Enter to view the Ledger Vouchers report.
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to viewed the detailed Ledger Vouchers report displaying the No. of Days for the additions during the analysis year.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the selected period.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to select a different Ledger and display the Highest and Lowest Amount Transactions report for the selected ledger.
● F6: Dly Brk-up : Click F6 : Dly Brk-up or press F6 to view Transaction value and the closing balance for each day of the month.
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Working Paper along with the details of User Name, Working Note Date & Time, Status, Note etc.
● Ctrl+W: Wkg Paper : To view the Working Paper during analysis, Click Ctrl+W : Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9 : Verify : Click F9 : Verify or press Alt+F9 to verify the selected vouchers.
Note: The F9 : Verify button will be highlighted only when one or more vouchers are selected for verification using the Spacebar key.
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Verify : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Verify or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Verify Status for the selected vouchers as not verified.
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Click S : Set Manual Sampling or press Alt+S to mark the selected Vouchers (using spacebar) as sampled. The manual sampling method will get applied to all such Vouchers and they will appear under the sampled column on the dashboard.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Click D : Delete Manual Sampling or press Alt+D to delete the Manual sampling method already applied for the selected Vouchers (using the Spacebar).
● F8: Other Rep : Click F8 : Other Rep or press F8 to view related reports like Bill-wise Details, Monthly Summary, Purchase Orders, and so on.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports.
● F10 : Analysis Reports : Click F10 : Analysis Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Analysis Reports.
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Vouchers under each Voucher Type.
● F12: Configure : Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default view for the above report.
'Pending Advances (International)' has been shared with