The values for employee/employer PF contributions are calculated in different payroll vouchers, and admin charges are calculated using the journal voucher. But the payment to the department must be made using a single payment voucher.
To make the provident fund payment
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F5: Payment .
2. Press F2 to change the Voucher Date.
3. Press A : Payroll Auto Fill or press Alt+A.
4. Select the PF Challan in Process for field.
5. Enter the From and To dates.
6. Enter the Voucher Date.
7. Select the appropriate Employee Category.
8. Select the Employee/Group from the List of Employees / Group.
9. Select the appropriate Bank / Cash Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts.
10. Select the appropriate Payroll Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts.
11. Keep pressing Enter to show the Employee’s PF Contribution and PF Admin Charges till you reach End of List
12. Select Yes in Provide Details field, if you wish to print the Payment Details in PF Challan.
13. In the Payment Details screen enter the Cheque / DD No. , Cheque / DD Date , Depositor Name, Bank Name, BSR Code , Challan Date , Challan Number.
14. Press Enter and fill in the Narration , if any.
15. Accept to save
Press N or click on No in the Accounting Voucher Creation screen, press ALT+P
In the Print Configuration screen:
● Select Yes in the Print Challan field.
● By default, Total No. of Subscribers (A/c. 1), Total No. of Subscribers (A/c.10) and Total No. of Subscribers (A/c.21) are prefilled.
● Press Y or click on Yes to print the PF Combined Challan
The Combined Challan No. 1,2,10,&22 for Provident Fund displays the Employees’ share, Employer’s Contribution and PF Admin Expenses in the respective Account columns.
Note: The Total number of subscribers for A/c.1 and A/c.21 are printed based on the Employee Count for whom the PF Account Number is entered in the Employee Master.
The Total number of subscribers for A/c.10 is printed based on the Employee count for whom the EPS Account Number is entered in the Employee Master.
'Recording PF Payments (Payroll)' has been shared with