Forex Transactions report displays all the Vouchers having multi currency. This report will help the Auditor to check if the proper Rate of exchanges are entered and other guidelines regarding the Forex are followed during the transactions.
On this page
Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Forex Transactions .
The Forex Transactions report displays the Name of the Voucher Type , Type of Voucher , Total Vouchers for each Voucher Type , Forex Vouchers for each Voucher Type and count for Audited Vouchers .
The Auditor can press Enter in the Forex Vouchers column to display the Forex Vouchers report for the selected Voucher Type.
The Auditor can also press Enter in the Total Vouchers column to view the Voucher Register displaying all the Vouchers for the selected Voucher Type.
● F4: Chg Vch : Click F4 : Chg Vch or press F4 to filter and view the Forex Transactions for the selected Voucher Type.
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Vouchers under each Voucher Type.
● Ctrl+F12: Value : Click Ctrl+F12 : Value or press Ctrl+F12 to use the Value Filter option to search the specific Vouchers as per the specified user defined criteria.
'Forex Transactions (India)' has been shared with