The Post-dated Received report in Tally.ERP 9 displays all the post-dated cheques received from parties and vendors against business transactions.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Banking > Post-dated Summary .
2. Select the required Bank or All Items , and press Enter .
3. Place the cursor on the Amount and Count values displayed under the Received column, and press Enter . The Post-dated Received report appears as shown:
The report displays the following details.
● Date : This column displays the date provided in the voucher while recording the post-dated transaction in Tally.ERP 9.
● Particulars : This column displays the name of the party ledger that has been used to record the transaction.
● Bank : This column displays the name of the bank whose cheque has been received.
● Inst. No. : This column displays the instrument number entered in the Bank Allocations screen while recording the transaction.
● Inst. Date : This column displays the instrument date entered in the Bank Allocations screen while recording the transaction. That is, the date provided on the face of the cheque.
● Issuing Bank : This column displays the name of the payer’s bank.
● Status : This column indicates if the current status of the cheque. There are four types of status for a cheque:
o Regularized : if the date of the cheque is equal or more than the Date of Last Entry indicated in the Gateway of Tally .
o Pending : when the cheque date is lesser than the Date of Last Entry .
o Reconciled : if the cheque is reconciled.
o Unlinked : if the cheque is deposited in a notional bank.
A notional bank exhibits the same features as a normal bank account, created under the group Bank Accounts . You can create a notional bank account when you are:
Unable to decide the bank to which the post-dated cheques received are to be deposited, while creating the post-dated transactions.
Manually converting the post-dated cheques received.
Unable to determine the bank to which the post-dated cheque is to be deposited.
o Amount : This column displays the value of the post-dated cheque received.
T he F12: Configure options available for this report are as shown:
● Show received from/payment to : Set this option to Yes to view the name of the payer. This is the name provided in the Received From field of the Bank Allocations screen.
● Show PDC Notes : Set this option to Yes to view the remarks provided using the K : Enter Notes button.
● Show issue/receipt date : Set this option to Yes to view the date on which the cheque was received. This is the date provided in PDC Receipt Date field of the Bank Allocations screen.
'Post-dated Received Report' has been shared with