You can create vouchers for the stock transferred to branch office outside the state by selecting the nature of transaction Interstate Branch Transfer Outward .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no.
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Interstate Branch Transfer Outward .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen,
● Select the Form to receive as shown below:
● Enter the Form serial no. , Form no. and Date .
● Press Enter to save.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Interstate Branch Transfer Outward (VAT)' has been shared with