You can create vouchers for the stock transferred to branch office outside the state by selecting the nature of transaction Interstate Branch Transfer Outward .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for interstate branch transfer outward
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no.
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Interstate Branch Transfer Outward .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen,
o Select the Form to receive as shown below:
o Enter the Form serial no. , Form no. and Date .
o Press Enter to save.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Interstate Branch Transfer Outward (VAT)' has been shared with