In Manufacturing/Assembling organisations, there are number of components that go into the manufacturing/ assembling of finished Goods. Once, the Bill of materials is created, you can use Manufacturing Journal and specify the quantity of finished goods that are to be manufactured.
To create a Manufacturing Journal Voucher Type
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Voucher Types > Create.
2. Enter the Name of the Voucher for ex: Manufacturing Journal
3. Select Stock Journal from the List of Voucher Types
4. You can select the method of voucher numbering in the field Method of voucher numbering , as required.
5. Enable the option Use advance configuration, as required.
6. For more details refer Creating a Voucher Type with Advanced Configuration
7. Set this option Use a Manufacturing Journal to Yes. Once this option is set to Yes, you will be able to record Manufacturing Journal.
8. You can also alter the existing Stock Journal Voucher type and set Use as a Manufacturing Journal to Yes .
9. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Voucher type > Alter > Stock Journal.
Note : Once the Stock Journal is altered to enable the option Use as a Manufacturing Journal , all stock journal vouchers will be treated as Manufacturing journals.
Your email with the article link has been sent.