Additional disclosures that are required to be made on the items constituting the Schedule-VI Balance Sheet/Profit & Loss A/c can be filled in from the Additional Details report in Tally.ERP 9. Required details for each of the Additional Details have to be filled in by the user.
On this page
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Financial Statements > Additional Details .
Drill down into Disclosure of Shareholder's Fund :
In the Disclosure of Shareholder's Fund report, user is required to provide the following information:
● Authorised Share Capital, Issued Share Capital, amount Subscribed and fully paid, and amount Subscribed but not fully paid.
● Types of shares issued - Equity and Preference.
● Percentage of dividend provided on Preference Shares.
● Face Value of Shares.
● Total Number of Shares.
● Number of shares issued during the year.
● Shares bought back during the year.
● Paid up amount of the shares.
● The total value of each type of capital.
● The Grand Total amount should be equal to the amount captured as Share Capital in the Schedule-VI Balance Sheet.
Drill down into Fixed Assets Additional Details :
For instance, if Additions to an Asset has to be specified as Acquired through Business Combination ,
● Select the asset and press Enter . The Modify Gross Block Information screen appears:
● The Gross Block Information section appears with values captured from the Balance Sheet, for the user's reference
● Fill in the required amount under Acquired through Business Combinations
● Press Enter to save the change. The modified Fixed Assets Additional Details screen appears with the amount specified under Acquired through Business Combinations :
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 , to change the Audit Period selected.
● F9 : Status : Click F9 : Status or press Alt+F9 to set the Status for each disclosure in the Additional Details report as shown below:
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● Ctrl+O: Copy Details : This button is available upon drilling down into the different reports under Additional Details. Click on Ctrl+O : Copy Details or press Ctrl+O . In the Data Configuration screen that appears,
o Select the Company .
o The Financial Year of the Company from which the details have to copied.
'Additional Details Report (India)' has been shared with