A TDS ledger is used for recording duties in TDS related transactions.
To create a TDS tax ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the Name .
3. Select Duties and Taxes as the group name in the Under field.
4. Select TDS as the Type of Duty/Tax .
5. Select a Nature of Payment from the List of Nature of Payments .
6. Press Enter .
The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
7. Press Ctrl+A to save the details.
'Creating TDS Ledger' has been shared with