In Tally.ERP 9, you can process the Employer PF Contribution using a payroll voucher, and selecting the appropriate Payroll Ledger .
To process the Employer PF Contribution
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Payroll Vouchers > Ctrl + F4: Payroll.
2. Press F2 to change the Voucher Date .
3. Click A : Payroll Auto Fill .
4. Select the required process in the Process for field.
5. Enter the From and To date.
6. Select the appropriate Employee Category .
7. Select the Employee/Group from the List of Employees/Group .
8. Select the appropriate Payroll Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts .
9. Press Enter to open the Payroll Voucher Creation screen.
10. By default, the Amount field is pre-filled with values.
11. Narration is pre-filled with the Pay Period . You can change or add to the Narration .
12. Press Enter to save
You can also process the Employer PF Contribution manually similar to Attendance Voucher creation .
'Recording Employer's PF Contribution (Payroll)' has been shared with