You can record non-creditable purchases by selecting the nature of transaction Non Creditable Purchase - Special Goods .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Jharkhand, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter the Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Non Creditable Purchase - Special Goods .
5. Select the stock item. Enter Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen
● Enter the relevant details as shown below:
Note: The options in the above screen appear based on the State selected in the Company VAT Details screen.
● Press Enter to save and return to the purchase invoice.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Non Creditable Purchase of Special Goods (VAT)' has been shared with