TallyShop is a central market place that host basic extensions and their upgrades, which are developed by authorised Tally Partners across India.
You can reach TallyShop through Tally.ERP 9, or visit the webpage . You can download a trial version of the required solution, and if you find the add-on to be useful, you can proceed to pay and obtain a full version.
The customised solutions are available in Silver (single user) and Gold (multi-user) editions, which can be used in the corresponding Tally.ERP 9 license.
You can view and purchase your required add-ons from Tally Shop.
TallyShop is broadly classified into the following categories:
● Best Selling Add-ons : Displays the list of best selling add-ons available in TallyShop.
● Recently Added Add-ons : Displays the latest add-ons that have been made available on TallyShop.
● Top Categories : Displays the list of categories that are industry-specific and mapped to different modules of Tally.ERP 9.
On this page
TallyShop has a series of add-ons that are authored by different Tally partners and made available to the customer in the following subscriptions models.
● Subscription - licensed modules are available at an annual subscription which includes minor/major up gradation and support for the add-ons.
● Upgrade - upgrade of modules are available at a predefined price.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally or Company Info .
2. Press Ctrl+S . The Tally Shop screen appears as shown below:
To access TallyShop through Tally website
1. On the Tally website , click Products > For Existing Customers > Custom Solutions .
2. On the Customized Solutions screen, click Add-ons (TallyShop) and select the add-ons best suited to your requirements.
● Enter the required keywords in Search for field
Note: The minimum number of characters required for keywords in the Search box is 3.
The Tally Shop screen appears displaying the add-ons that match the provided keyword.
Note: Click F1: Detailed to display detailed information about the Add-ons filtered.
Displays the detailed information about the selected Add-on which includes the author's name, price, version, editions, description, highlights, Total Sales Counts, and Total Trials.
1. Select the required add-on.
2. Press Enter . The details for the selected add-ons appears as shown:
Displays the list of add-ons available for the selected edition.
1. Press Ctrl+E on the TallyShop home page. The Change Edition screen appears:
2. Select the required Edition from the Edition Type displayed.
3. Click Enter to accept.
Tally.ERP 9 will filter and display the add-ons for the selected edition:
In TallyShop, customer can change the Country to view the add-ons supported for the selected country. On changing the country from India to any other country, the add-ons price will be displayed in American Dollars.
1. Click Ctrl+C: Change Country . The Change Country screen appears.
2. Select the required Country - Bahrain from the List of Countries shown.
The Tally Shop screen appears as shown:
Sort allows you to arrange the list of the add-ons available under a selected category in Ascending or Descending order based on Add-on Name, Add-on Sale Count , and Add-on Price .
1. Go to the Tally Shop screen.
2. Navigate to Top Categories section.
3. Select more.
4. Click G : Browse Categories .
The Browse Categories screen appears:
5. Select the required Category
6. Select the required Sub Category , if available
The list of add-ons for selected category appears:
7. Click F2: Sort in Category-wise Add-ons screen. The Sort screen appears as shown:
8. Select the required Sorting Method :
o Add-on Name (Ascending) - Arranges the Add-ons alphabetically in the ascending order.
o Add-on Name (Descending) - Arranges the Add-ons alphabetically in the descending order.
o Add-on Price (Ascending) - Arranges the Add-ons based on Price in ascending order.
o Add-on Price (Descending) - Arranges the Add-ons based on Price in descending order.
o Add-on Sale Count (Ascending) - Arranges by the sale count in the ascending order.
o Add-on Sale Count (Descending) - Arranges by the sale count in the descending order.
The add-ons will be displayed based on the Sorting Method selected:
1. Click Ctrl+P: Disp All Add-ons .
Note: Ctrl+P: Disp All Add-ons button will be enabled only in Category-wise list of Add-ons report.
The Price Range screen appears:
2. Select the required add-on Type from the list of Add-on Type displayed:
o All displays a list of add-ons irrespective of being categorised as Free or Paid
o Free displays a list of add-ons categorised as Free
o Paid displays a list of add-ons categorised as Paid
3. Enter the required lower and upper price limit in Add-on Price .
Tally.ERP 9 filters the add-ons based on the criteria and displays all add-ons falling within the specified criteria.
This report displays the list of best selling add-ons across categories.
● Click T : Best Sellers .
This report displays the list of add-ons which are latest in TallyShop.
● Click R : Recently Added . The recently added add-ons are displayed:
Displays the list of categories available in Tally Shop. You can select the required category to view the list of add-ons available.
1. Click G : Browse Categories . The Browse Categories screen appears as shown:
2. Select the required Category . The List of Add-ons for the selected category appears as shown:
1. Select the required add-on
2. Tab down to the author's Name column
3. Press Enter . The List of Add-ons developed by the selected author appears as shown:
The Tally Products section allows the user to purchase Tally Products for Gold and Silver licenses.
1. Go to Tally Shop .
2. C lick P : Tally Products . The list of Tally Products appears as shown below:
Use this options to hide the sales count displayed against the add-ons.
In Tally Shop screen, to hide the sales count, which will be displayed as shown below:
Press Alt+N or click N : Hide Sales Count , sales count will not be displayed.
The Try option allows the user to evaluate the add-ons for a period defined by the partner.
1. Select the required add-ons in the Tally Shop screen.
2. Click E : Try .
3. Enter the a ccount ID/serial number in the field provided.
The selected add-ons will be mailed to the e-mail ID provided.