The Verification of Vouchers - Ledger Vouchers report displays all the Vouchers available for analysis under the selected Ledger. You can drill down on the required Group/Subgroup and select the required Ledger and drill down to view the Ledger Vouchers report. The same process applies to Related Party Vouchers.
Note: There is no option to select Verify while doing verification from the Related Party Transactions - Ledger Vouchers report.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Analysis & Verification > Verify > Verification of Vouchers .
2. Select the required Voucher Type and press Enter .
3. Select the required Month from Voucher Monthly Register and press Enter .
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to view the detailed Ledger Vouchers report.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the period selected.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Chg Vch or press F4 to select a different Voucher type and displays the Ledger Vouchers report for the same.
● F9 : Verify : Click F9 : Verify or press Alt+F9 to verify the selected vouchers. For more details on verification, refer Verification Status .
Note: The F9 : Verify button will be highlighted when one or more Vouchers are selected for analysis using the Spacebar .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Verify : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Verify or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Verify Status for the selected Vouchers as Not Verified .
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Select the required Vouchers using Spacebar and press Alt+S to apply manual sampling. Once this the manual sampling is applied, the selected ledger Vouchers will appear under the sampling column.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Select the required Vouchers using Spacebar and press Alt+D to delete manual sampling.
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports.
● F10 : Analysis Reports : Click F10 : Analysis Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Analysis Reports.
● F12: Configure : Click F12 : Configure or press on F12 to alter the default display for the above report.
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Vouchers displayed.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Analysis & Verification > Verify > Verification of Vouchers > Group/Ledger wise .
2. Select the required Group and press Enter.
3. Select the required Subgroup (if any) and press Enter.
4. Select the required Ledger and press Enter.
Note: To view the Ledger Vouchers report, the user can press Enter on the Ledger name if displayed at the Verification of Vouchers report itself ( in case if the Ledgers are directly created under the Primary Group).
The Ledger Vouchers report displays the transaction details such as Voucher Type, Voucher No., Transaction Value, Verification Status and Verification Note for the selected Ledger.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to select a different Ledger and displays the Ledger Vouchers report for the same.
● F8: Show Ledger : Click F8: Show Ledger or press F8 to display the Ledger Vouchers report for the selected Ledger.
● I : Other Info : Click I : Other Info or press Alt+I to view the following details:
o Whether this Ledger is identified as Related Party also?
o Type of Enterprise if the Ledger is a Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise ?
o Details of Sampling Method applied if any.
● Ctrl+W: Wkg Paper : To view the Working Paper during verification, Click Ctrl+W : Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F12: Configure : Click F12: Configure or press on F12 to alter the default display for the above report.
o Show Narrations also : Set this option to Yes to display the Narration entered by the user during the Voucher entry.
o Show Verification Status : Set this option to Yes to display the Verification Status as selected by the user during the analysis. This option is set to Yes by default.
o Show Verification Note : Set this option to Yes to display the Verification Note as entered by the user during the analysis. This option is set to Yes by default.
o Show Client's Clarification : Set this option to Yes to display the Clarification Note entered by the Client for the Vouchers marked as Need Clarification by the user.
o Show Date and Time : Set this option to Yes to view the verification Date and Time.
o Show Vouchers of Verification Status : Select the required Verification Status for Vouchers (from Altered, Verified, Clarified, Need Clarification, Not Verified, Under Observation, On Hold and Any) to filter and display the Vouchers for the selected Verification Status.
o Sorting Method : Select the required sorting method for the transactions from the list of Sorting Methods.
Note: Other Button options are same as Ledger Vouchers report.