The Salary/Wages Monthly Summary displays the Employee wise salary payments made during the selected month/period.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Salary/Wages Payments .
2. Select Earnings/Deductions/Nett Salary section and press Enter .
This report displays the details of Earnings , Deductions and Nett Salary for with Employee wise breakup. The Auditor can press Enter on the required Employee to view the Employee Vouchers report.
● Ctrl+W: Working Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Working Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● Ctrl+F12: Value : Click Ctrl+F12 : Value or press Ctrl+F12 to use the Value Filter option to search the specific Vouchers as per the specified user defined criteria.
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default display for the above report.
● Show Earnings and Deductions Breakup : Set this option to Yes to display the breakup of Earnings and Deduction components.
● Show Salary Paid & Balance Amount : Set this option to Yes to display the details of the Actual Salary Paid and Balance Amount if any.
● Remove Zero Entries : Set this option to Yes to hide the names of those employees who have not received any salary during the selected period.
'Salary/Wages Monthly Summary (India)' has been shared with