Pending Documents report will provide the details of all the Bills that were pending during the Audit year along with the Sales and Purchase Orders that were not completed. In addition, this report will also display the details of the Receivables and Payables for the year.
On this page
Button options in Pending Documents report
Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Pending Documents .
The explanation of each field in the above report is given below:
● Particulars : Displays the type of Report.
● Orders/Tracking /Outstanding Bills : Displays the total number of Vouchers related to Pending Orders/Pending Bills /Outstandings.
● Amount : Displays the total Amount for each report type.
The Auditor can press Enter on the required report type to view the following reports:
● Pending Purchase Order Summary
● Pending Purchase Bills Summary
● Pending Bills Receivables Summary
● Pending Bills Payables Summary
● Ctrl+F9: Master Config : Click Ctrl+F9 : Master Config or press Ctrl+F9 to identify the parties as MSME , Related Parties , Periodic Ledgers and apply Sampling methods for Auditing.
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
'Pending Documents (India)' has been shared with