You can click Reply to seek further clarifications/information required on the response received from the Customer Centre of Tally or a Service Partner for the query raised. You can also forward any of the mails received, with the status mentioned Pending or Closed by selecting the required query from the list.
1. Go to Company Info menu or Gateway of Tally > Support Centre .
2. Select the query that needs to be replied/ forwarded.
3. Click R : Reply . The Post Your Response window appears as shown:
4. Description : Type the query description here.
5. Accept to send the query to the recipient marked. The Reply mail will be updated in the Support Centre query list, as shown below:
You can view the reply along with the query, as it is linked to the ticket number of the query raised. This can be viewed by selecting the subject under Ticket Interactions in the Support Centre screen, and also through Thread View, Shrink summary or Go to Browser options.
Note: The ticket number of the query/ issue which is responded will automatically be displayed under the Ticket Summary .
The fields Send to and Subject are pre-filled with the recipient address and the subject respectively. You may edit these fields, if required.
You can select the required Subject under Ticket Interactions available in the Expand Summary or the Shrink Summary mode and press Enter , to Reply .
'Replying to an Issue' has been shared with