The Ledger Vouchers report for Ledgers used in the Current Year (Audit Year) displays all the transactions pertaining to the selected Ledger.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Verification of Chart of Accounts .
2. Select the required Exception Status and press Enter .
3. Select the required Ledger and press F8 or click F8 : Show Ledger .
Note: The Ledger Vouchers report will be available only for those Ledgers which are used in the Current Year .
The Ledger Vouchers report displays all the Vouchers with details such as Voucher Date , Vch Type , Vch No. , Transaction Value , Audit Status and so on. The report also shows the Opening Balance , Current Total and Closing Balance for the selected Ledger.
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to viewed the detailed Ledger Vouchers report.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the selected period.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to view the Ledger Vouchers for a different Ledger.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to Audit the selected Vouchers. For more details on Auditing refer Auditing of Vouchers .
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted when one or more Vouchers are selected for Auditing using Spacebar .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited (blank).
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher Level . The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Click on S : Set Manual Sampling or press Alt+S to mark the selected Vouchers (using spacebar) as sampled. The manual sampling method will get applied to all such Vouchers and they will appear under the sampled column on the dashboard.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Click D : Delete Manual Sampling or press Alt+D to delete the manual sampling method already applied for the selected Vouchers (using the spacebar).
● I : Other Info : Click I : Other Info or press Alt+I to view the other Ledger Information like if its an MSME , is a Related Party and the details of the Sampling Method applied.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F12 : Range : Click on F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Voucher s displayed.
To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing , click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
Minute Level Audit Working Paper can be generated from Ledger Vouchers report for a Ledger with all types of notes, configurations (sampling/related party etc), Date and Time and so on. entered at different audit tools/ reports by different auditor(s)/article(s).
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default display.
This option can be used to find Vouchers based on the Audit Note made for them.
Press Ctrl+F. The Search Audit Note sub-screen appears:
Type in the keyword(s) and press Enter .
Tally.ERP 9 will display only those Vouchers which have Audit Notes containing the keyword(s):
Note: The keyword should have a minimum of three characters.
'Ledger Vouchers - Verification of Chart of Accounts (India)' has been shared with