A registered manufacturer has to maintain duty details of finished goods in the form of a Daily Stock Register.
To view the Daily Stock Register
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > Excise Reports > Manufacturer > Excise Registers .
2. Click Daily Stock Register .
3. Select the Name of excise u nit .
4. Enter the period.
5. Select the item required.
6. Select the Name of tariff and Reporting UoM .
7. Press Enter .
You can view the stock item and the duty details for every day.
The report can be further configured to display more details from the Excise DSR Configuration screen Click F12: Configure from the Daily Stock Register .
'Viewing Daily Stock Register (Excise for Manufacturer)' has been shared with