NPS Summary is an exclusive report for all employer and employee contributions to the National Pension Scheme . This report is similar to that of the Payroll Statutory Summary report.
This report provides a complete breakup of the total contribution made to Tier- I and Tier-II accounts along with the calculation percentage. Apart from these, even details of total payable and paid amounts are displayed.
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Payroll Reports > Statutory Reports > National Pension Scheme > NPS Summary
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > Payroll Reports > National Pension Scheme > NPS Summary
The detailed view of NPS Summary report appears as shown:
The drill-down reports from the NPS Summary are:
1. Payroll Statutory Pay Head Details
Select the required pay head type and press Enter . The Payroll Statutory Pay Head Details appear as shown:
2. Employee Breakup of Pay Head - In the Payroll Statutory Summary screen,
Select the required pay head type and press Enter
Press Enter on the required Pay Head
Select the required month and press Enter . The employee-wise breakup of the selected pay head appears as shown:
Note: To view the employee number of all the employees in this report, click the F12: Configure button or press F12 and enable the option Show Employee Number to Yes .
3. Employee Vouchers
● Select an employee in the Employee Breakup of Pay Head screen and press Enter . The detailed view of the Employee Vouchers screen appears as shown:
'NPS Summary Report (Payroll)' has been shared with