Those Ledgers which are identified by the Auditor as Periodic Ledgers will only appear in the Periodic Payments and Receipts report.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Periodic Payments and Receipts .
2. Click Ctrl+F9 : Master Config or press Ctrl+F9 .
3. Select Periodic Payments and Receipts and press Enter .
4. Select the required Ledgers using Spacebar which will appear under the Periodic Payments and Receipts report.
o Click F5 : Update or press F5 to save the changes.
Note: Follow the same steps to unmark a Ledger which is identified as Period Ledger .
o Press Esc to view the Periodic Payments and Receipts report.
● F4: Group : Click F4 : Group or press F4 to filter the ledgers to the selected Group .
● Ctrl+F10: Rest. Default : Click Ctrl+F10 : Rest. Default or press Ctrl+F10 to restore the Periodic Ledger Configurations .
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered. This report displays the details of Configuration of Periodic Ledgers .
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
'Identifying Periodic Ledgers (India)' has been shared with