The Head Count Details report displays the Category wise, Group wise Head Count information for the selected month.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Salary/Wages Payments .
2. Select Head Count section and press Enter .
The above report displays the Category/Group wise details of the Employees Opening Balance, New Joinees, Resigned/retired and Closing Balance for each month.
● F1 : Condensed : Click F1 : Condensed or press Alt+F1 to hide/view the Employee Names in the above report.
● Ctrl+F7: Employee Filters : Click Ctrl+F7 : Employees Filters or press Ctrl+F7 to view the above report for the only for selected Payroll Category or Employee Group .
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● Ctrl+F12: Value : Click Ctrl+F12 : Value or press Ctrl+F12 to use the Value Filter option to search the specific Vouchers as per the specified user defined criteria.
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default view for the above report.
● Show Employee Number : Set this option to Yes to display the Employee Numbers.
● Show Date of Birth : Set this option to Yes to display the Date of Birth for all Employees.
● Show Date of Joining : Set this option to Yes to display the Employees' date of joining.
● Show Date of Leaving : Set this option to Yes to display the date of leaving for resigned/retired Employees.
● Show Employee Designation : Set this option to Yes to display the Employee's Designations.
● Show Location : Set this option to Yes to display the Location of Employees' as entered in the Employee Master.
● Appearance of Names : Select the required display names from the Display Name Style list.
'Head Count Details (India)' has been shared with