If you do not want the date to appear on the cheque when printed, you can disable it in the cheque printing configuration in Tally.ERP 9.
To print a cheque without date
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info > Ledgers > Alter .
2. Select the bank ledger from the List of Ledgers .
3. Enable Provide bank details? to open the Bank Details page.
4. Set Alter Cheque Printing Configuration? to Yes , to view the Cheque Format Selection page.
5. Select the required format from the List of Cheque Formats , to view the Cheque Dimensions page.
6. Press Alt+P to view the Cheque Printing page.
7. Click F12: Configure .
o Set Print Date? to No . The Cheque Printing Configuration page appears as shown below:
8. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
Now, the date will not appear on the cheque during printing.
Your email with the article link has been sent.