You need to authorise the Tally.NET auditors to access your company data remotely, and assign required permission levels.
To authorise Tally.NET auditor
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F3 : Cmp Info > Security Control > Users and Passwords . The Users for Company screen appears.
2. Select Tally.NET Auditor in the field Security Level .
3. Enter the e-mail ID in the field Username .
4. Set the option Allow Remote Access to Yes .
5. Set the option Allow Local TDL to Yes, if required.
6. P ress Enter to save the security level assigned to Tally.NET Auditor .
'Authorising Tally.NET Auditors' has been shared with