You can record sale of goods on high seas by selecting the nature of transaction Sales High Seas .
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no. .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Sales High Seas .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Sales High Seas (VAT)' has been shared with