You can record sale of goods on high seas by selecting the nature of transaction Sales High Seas .
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no. .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Sales High Seas .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Sales High Seas (VAT)' has been shared with