You can enable the SMS Feature in Tally.ERP 9 from TSS Features.
O n this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > TSS Features .
Note: Set the option Use security control to Yes while creating or altering a company to enable TSS Features .
2. Enable the option Enable SMS a ccess .
3. Enter a short name for the company in the field Company name for SMS . T he company’s short name cannot exceed ten characters.
4. Press Enter to save.
To use SMS, connect the company to Tally.NET after registering the mobile numbers which will be using SMS to query for information.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Ctrl + K . The Login As Remote Tally.NET User screen appears as shown below:
2. Enter the e-mail ID and password. The Control Centre screen appears as shown below:
3. Click W : My Profile .
4. Select the required salutation in the field Salutation .
5. Enter the name.
Note : Enter the mobile number, if the name is already displayed.
6. Enter mobile number in the field Mobile no(s) . To specify multiple mobile numbers, press Enter to move to the next line. The My Profile screen appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
You can add a Tally.NET user and allow SMS for this user from Security Control .
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F3 : Cmp Info > Security Control > Users and Passwords .
2. Select Tally.NET User from the list of security profiles.
3. Enter the e-mail address in the field Name of User .
4. Enable the option Allow SMS .
Note: For existing users, enable the option Allow SMS to authorize querying for information through SMS.
The U sers for Company screen appears as shown below:
5. Press Enter to save.
'Enable SMS Feature in Tally.ERP 9 and Configure as Needed' has been shared with