A Fund Flow statement is a report, which explains the movement of funds during an accounting period. You can view this report in browser .
This statement consists of two parts
● Sources of funds
● Application of funds
The difference between the two shows the net change in the working capital during the period. Only those transactions that affect the net working capital of the firm, find place in this statement.
The Fund Flow statement is a supplement to the two principal financial statements. While supplementing the position statement, it describes the sources from which additional fund were derived and for which these funds were used. The transactions, which increase working capital, are sources of funds and the transactions, which decrease working capital, are application of funds.
To view Funds Flow
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Cash/Funds Flow > Funds Flow .
2. Press Alt+F2, change period - From: 1-04-2008 to 31-8-2008. The funds flow statement is displayed as shown below:
3. A Monthly Funds Flow Summary with the movement of working capital for each month is displayed. It shows the Opening and Closing Balances of each month with a column for Funds Flow.
4. Select a month and press Enter to drill down.
5. Select F1: Detailed to see the funds flow for the selected month.
'Funds Flow Statement in Tally.ERP' has been shared with