You can record purchases of schedule H goods by selecting the nature of transaction Purchases - Schedule H Items (U/s 19(1)) .
This nature of transaction is provided for Punjab.
To record an invoice for purchase of schedule H goods
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter the Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Purchases - Schedule H Items (U/s 19(1)) .
5. Select the required stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen
o Enter the purchase details as shown below:
o Press Enter to accept.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Purchases of Schedule H Items (U/s 19(1)) (VAT)' has been shared with