Stock items with TDS details can be created only if it is configured on the Company TDS Deductor Details page.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Stock Item > Create .
2. Enter the Name .
3. Select a stock group from the List of Stock Groups in the Under field.
4. Select a unit of measurement in the Units field.
5. Enable the option Set/alter TDS details . This option appears only when you have set Activate TDS for stock items to Yes , in the TDS Deductor Details screen of Statutory and Taxation features.
6. Select the Nature of Payment from the List of Nature of Payment .
7. Press Enter . The Stock Item Creation screen appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save the details.
'Stock Item (TDS)' has been shared with