You can account for labour charges as a separate sales transaction by selecting the nature of transaction Labour Charges Collected .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Delhi, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Uttar Pradesh.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no. .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Under Particulars , select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Labour Charges Collected .
5. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes , enter the sales details in Statutory Details screen.
6. Press Enter to accept. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Labour Charges Collected (VAT)' has been shared with