The support centre allows you to post query or issues on the functional and technical aspects of the product .
● Go to Company Info menu or Gateway of Tally > Support Centre .
Note: Issues posted on the current date are in Blue .
The screen displays the following information:
1. Query List : The default setting of the page size to list the queries is 10. You may click on the link There are x rows more, show next x rows to view the next. Once the next 10 queries are displayed, the option 10 more, show previous 10 rows gets displayed on top of the list.
2. Ticket Summary : The Ticket Summary column displays the following:
● The Ticket number .
● The Account of the user.
● The Reported o n date.
● The Current o wner of the query.
● The Current s tatus (Pending/ Closed).
● The Ticket i nteractions will display the subject of the query.
The second part of the Ticket Summary displays the following:
● The Date of the query.
● The Subject of the query.
● The query received From name.
● The query sent To name.
● The Description of the query.
Note: Click on Ctrl + R: Refresh button or Press Ctrl + R to refresh the query list.
You can also view the content in an enlarged mode, this mode displays a magnified view of the Ticket Summary.
1. Highlight the required query/ issue from the list of queries.
2. Press Enter .
3. Click B : Go to Browser to browse the Ticket View in detail.
'Introduction to Support Centre' has been shared with