The Products & Features section displays the current release details and other customisations/add-ons that you have opted for in your Tally.ERP 9 license.
To view the Product & Features screen
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F12: Configure > Product & Features .
Under TDL Files/Add-ons , you can view the add-ons downloaded from TallyShop , or the TDL files that you have added in your tally.ini file.
2. Click F1 : Detailed on the right button bar to view the product releases, add-ons, and TDL information in detail.
3. Click F4: Manage Local TDL to configure the TDL files. You can also add or remove local TDLs in your system.
o Enable the option Load TDL files on startup? to load TDL from your local system as soon as you start Tally.ERP 9.
o Enter the file location of the TDL(s) in the field List of TDL files to preload on startup .
4. Click F7: Renew TSS to renew your TSS subscription, if expired.
5. Click F12: Configure to configure release and add-on-related updates.
o Set the option Show all releases? to Yes to view all the available releases of Tally.ERP 9 in the Products & Features screen.
o Set the option Show product releases and TDL files/add-ons? to Both or Releases only or TDLs/Add-ons only , as required.
o Enable the option Show additional details? for more information on the local TDLs/add-ons and releases in the Product & Features screen.
o Enable the option Notify about new releases? to get notifications in the Version & Updates block of the Information panel.
o Press Ctrl+A to accept.
6. Click F6: Update to update Tally.ERP 9 to the selected release.
Your email with the article link has been sent.