When expenses are incurred for a particular project, the cost associated can be allocated while recording the payment transaction.
1. Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F5: Payment .
2. Select the Bank or Cash ledger.
3. Select the expense ledger.
4. Enter the Amount.
5. Select the Cost Centre and enter the Amount. Select another Cost Centre and enter the Amount, if required.
6. Enter the transaction details in the Bank Allocations screen.
7. Press Enter to save the transaction.
'Allocate Costs to Projects (Payment)' has been shared with