When expenses are incurred for a particular project, the cost associated can be allocated when recording the payment transaction.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > Click F5: Payment .
2. Enter the Date and Reference .
3. Select the Bank or Cash ledger.
4. Select the expense ledger.
5. Enter the Amount . The Cost Allocation screen appears.
6. Select the Cost Centre and enter the Amount .
7. Press Enter .
8. Select another Cost Centre and enter the Amount , if required.
9. Press Enter .
10. Press Enter to view the Bank Allocations screen.
11. Enter the transaction details in the Bank Allocations screen.
12. Press Enter .
13. Enter Narration , if required. The Accounting Voucher screen appears as shown below:
14. Press Enter to save the transaction.
'Allocating Costs to Projects (Payment)' has been shared with