You can create an excise godown by primarily enabling the appropriate option through F11: Features for Inventory.
To create an excise godown
1. Enable the option Maintain multiple Godowns/Excise Units in F11: Features > Inventory Features
2. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Godowns/Excise Units > Create
3. Enter the Name of the godown.
4. Select Primary as the group name from the List of Godowns .
5. Select the company name as the Excise Tax Unit from the List of Excise Tax Units .
The completed Godown Creation screen appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
Note: These details will be displayed in Form RG23D generated for the importer unit.
'Creating Excise Godown (Excise for Importer)' has been shared with