POS is an acronym for Point of Sale . Point of Sale could mean a retail shop, a check-out counter in a shop or any other location, where a sales transaction takes place. The various POS equipment used in retail outlets are Cash registers, card readers and barcode scanners.
It is a computerized cash register which adds the sales total, computes tax, calculates the change from the money tendered and automatically adjusts the store’s inventory to debit the amount of inventory sold.
The POS invoicing functionality in Tally.ERP 9 is:
● Simple and user friendly
● Quick and easy to setup and use
● Facilitates faster data entry and calculations
● Helps you to calculate sales and sale proceeds
● Manages inventory and facilitates bar code scanner operations
● Offers a flexible and simple way of querying your inventory and sales information
● Helps you to track the movement of items and how much you are spending on them
● Tracks and records the date and time of every sale made at the store
● Helps faster printing of Invoices
T o know more, click the links below:
'Point of Sale (POS) in Tally.ERP 9' has been shared with