Annexure-15 displays the details of reversal of adjustments resulting in decrease of output tax recorded during the return period.
To add the required number of rows to the template for exporting data
1. Copy the excel template Offline_Return_version_1.5 to the Tally.ERP 9 installation folder.
2. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > Form VAT III .
3. Press Ctrl+E to view the Export Report screen. Based on the Form VAT III report period, the quarter for which the return is being filed is displayed.
4. Select the Type of Return as Original or Revised . The type of return selected here gets considered for all annexures.
5. Set the option Show number of rows to add to Yes and press Enter to view the Form VAT III Excel Template Validations screen.
o Enter the details for annexure 15 to capture the same in the template while exporting data.
o Press Ctrl+A to accept.
6. Press Enter to export data to the template. The relevant details are captured in Annexure 15 sheet of the template.
To export data only to Annexure 15 sheet of the template
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > Form VAT III .
2. Click A : Annexures .
3. Select Annexure-15 and press Enter .
4. Click E : Export to view the Export Report screen. Based on the Form VAT III report period, the From and To dates are displayed here. These dates can be changed from the e-VAT Annexures report, if required. Ensure that the required details are entered in the Form VAT III Excel Template Validations screen of the Export Report screen of Form VAT III before exporting data.
5. Press Enter to export data.
The description of the fields in Annexure 15 is given below:
Displays the Reason entered in the Export Report screen of Annexure 15.
Displays the debit value of VAT ledger in journal voucher recorded for decrease in output tax.
To account for decrease in output tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F7: Journal .
2. Click J : Stat Adjustment . In the VAT Details screen,
o Select VAT as the Type of duty/tax .
o Select Decrease of Output Tax as the Nature of Adjustment .
o Select Other Adjustments for Additional Details .
3. Debit the sales ledger.
4. Debit the output VAT ledger. Enter the relevant information in VAT Details screen.
5. Credit the party ledger.
6. Press Ctrl+A to save.
'e-VAT Annexure-15 (Uttarakhand)' has been shared with